TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THE UNGUARDED CAR PARK
ON THE PROPERTY OF SILVER HOTEL & GOKART CENTER
1. These terms and conditions define the rules for the use of an unguarded paid car park, hereinafter referred to as the Car Park, managed by SILVERHOTEL Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as the Manager.
1. The parking lot of the SILVER hotel is an unguarded car park.
3. The agreement expires when the User exits the Car Park and makes the payment in accordance with the price list.
4. Each User of the car park by entering the car park with a vehicle agrees to the terms of these terms and conditions and the price list and undertakes to comply with its provisions.
5. Users are entitled to park on the property in designated parking spaces.
1. The car park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
On the property of Car Park:
c) The speed limit is 10 km/h,
On the property of Car Park it is forbidden to:
2. Before exiting the Car Park, the User is obliged to pay the parking fee at the Hotel reception in accordance with the price list publicly available on the property of the Car Park.
3. The terms and conditions of the Car Park are publicly available and can be found in a visible place at the entrance to the car park and on the website www.silverhotel.pl
4. In the event of losing a parking ticket, the parking fee must be paid in the amount specified in the price list (the fee for the lost parking ticket is a multiple of the maximum daily fee).
5. In the event of losing a subscription card, a fee must be paid in the amount in accordance with the applicable price list.
2. The User of the vehicle bears full independent responsibility for damages resulting from not being careful when parking and moving the vehicle in the cark park and is obliged to cover the costs related to the removal of damage caused both by him and the person to whom the vehicle he made available.
3. The Manager has the right to charge the User of the car park with the costs of repair or renovation of the car park and its equipment, as well as the costs of removing contamination if the User of the car park was the perpetrator or contributed to the damage with his behavior.
4. The Manager is not responsible for damages to the vehicle and property left in the car park, in particular, the Manager is not responsible for the theft, destruction, or damage to the vehicle caused by the fault of other car park users, unknown third parties, or force majeure. The Manager of the car park is not responsible for the things left in the vehicle and the vehicle equipment.
5. If the vehicle is left without registration plates or the condition of the vehicle indicates that it is not used, the Manager is entitled to tow away or move the vehicle at the cost and risk of the User of the car park.
6. The Manager is not responsible for any damage resulting from force majeure, theft, destruction, or damage to vehicles located in Car Park, as well as items left in vehicles or constituting their equipment.
7. The liability of the Manager for damage to vehicles and people using the Car Park, caused by the actions of Users or third parties, is excluded.
2. In the cases specified in sec. 1 the User of the car park is obliged to cover all costs related to the removal of the vehicle from the car park as well as its protection and storage until the vehicle is picked up by the User.
3. In addition, the Manager is entitled to remove the vehicle from the parking lot in the event of a sudden and justified threat.
4. In the event of failure by the User to pay the parking fee in accordance with the applicable price list, the Manager may take all measures to document the fact of concluding a parking space rental agreement and claiming amounts due under general provisions.
2. Users are required to follow the instructions given by the persons mentioned in paragraph 1. §9
3. All complaints and requests related to the use of the Car Park should be submitted to the HOTEL SILVER reception desk.
Thank you for following the terms and conditions.